My Routine June 2016

Time Period: June 2016

Age: 40 years-old

Skin Type and General Concerns: Normal skin. Some deepening frown lines. Uneven skin tone. Icepick scars. Clog-prone pores.


1. Cleansing 

Eye Makeup Remover:
  • Nivea Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover • Night • Repurchase? I have been using this product for well over a decade. It does its job wonderfully, it is readily available at drugstores, and it's very affordable. So, yes, I'll probably keep repurchasing it.
Oil Cleansing:
  • DHC Deep Cleansing Oil • Night • Repurchase? Probably not. There are more pleasant cleansing oils out there, even though it does what it has to do exceptionally well.
  • It's Skin Green Tea Calming Cleansing Oil • Night • Repurchase? I might. It's dirt cheap on RoseRoseShop, it smells wonderful and has a nice slip, so if I need to get some cleansing oil when I am putting together my next RRS haul, I might grab another bottle.
Foam Cleansing:
2. Toning and Chemical Peeling


First Essence:
  • Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum EX • Morning and night • Repurchase? This full-size bottle was a gift from my father's wife. I wouldn't be able to keep repurchasing it; however, the samples are very affordable, so once this runs out, I will just keep buying those.
Hydrating Toner:
  • Hada Labo Goku-jyun Alpha Lotion (decanted into the dark blue dropper bottle) • Night • Repurchase? Likely. This makes my slightly heavier night routine hydrating layers sink in super easily.
pH-Balancing Toner:
3. Serums et al.


  • Mamonde Age Control Camellia Oil • Occasionally • Repurchase? Likely. I use it under sheet masks and whenever my skin feels like it could do with some more oils, and it works beautifully.
  • su:m37° Water-Full Timeless Water Gel Essence • Morning and night • Repurchase? I snagged two bottles when StyleKorean had them on a ca. 90% off (!) sale - which I am convinced was an accident, - so I am set for a while. I had already used a couple months' worth of samples before, too, which I think is what I will keep buying.
  • Lee JiHam (LJH) Vita Propolis Ampoule • Night • Repurchase? I have recently started my second bottle, and I am not convinced it is doing much to my skin, despite it being the HG for so many others; so next time, I will most likely skip this one.
  • BRTC The First Ampoule Advanced Serum • Morning • Repurchase? I have another few weeks' worth of this left, so we will see where I am on my skincare journey when I need to add a new bottle. I do like it, but I don't think I love it.
4. Moisturizing Creams


  • Nature Republic Snail Solution 80 Emulsion • Morning (as the last step) and night (as the emulsion step) • I have lots of deluxe samples of this product, and I am surprised at how much I love it. (Review coming soon) I have way too many emulsion waiting to be tested, though, so while I think it's an excellent product, there's just too much competition here.
  • Berrisom Hydra Firming Cream+Night • Repurchase? I might, unless it's being discontinued. I have another night cream waiting to be used, but I really love this one, so I can totally see myself returning to it in the future.
  • Hera Age Away Mask • Night, two to three times a week • Repurchase? If it weren't discontinued, I definitely would. It is possibly my favorite sleeping pack I have ever used. I use it in lieu of my night cream.
5. Masks, Masks, Masks


I use sheet masks three to four times a week, wash-off masks two to three times a week, and a peeling gel twice a week. 
6. Extras


  • Iope Essential Tone&Wrinkle Care Eye Cream • Repurchase? Probably not. This is a solid product for the price; however, I might have found an eye cream that makes me no longer feel the need to keep trying new eye creams, and this isn't it.
  • Sulwhasoo Goa Eye&Lip Cream (20x samples) • Repurchase? Yes. I already have another 20ml of it on its way to me. This might actually be The One that does make a difference to the skin around my eyes. (Review coming soon)
  • Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask • Repurchase? Possibly, even though I am convinced it's a bottomless jar that I will never be able to empty.
  • The Saem Touch On Body Coconut Body Butter • Repurchase? As much as I love it, not anytime soon. There's a whole lot of product in there, and I have another coconut body gel/lotion on its way to my grabby hands, so I won't need to repurchase this anytime soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get Paid For Shopping Online

Follow on Bloglovin'

Follow

Get 15% Off!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Get $5 Off!

Activate by Bloglovin'

Follow by Email