Review: Etude House Berry Delicious Fantastic Color Eyes (Strawberry Fondue)

I am not much of a makeup person; I used to be, but ever since I have been spending way more time with dogs than with people - and dogs don't care what you look like, they love you anyway, which is one of the many reasons I prefer them to humans... but, I digress, - I really haven't cared all that much about doing my makeup, at all. When I saw the Etude House Berry Delicious Fantastic Color Eyes palette, though, I kinda fell in love. It was all girly, and cute enough to eat (that is, if you like to eat cute things,) and then I got it for my birthday, so I was all kinds of happy, and ready to do my makeup just for the hell of it.



About the brand:
"Etude House (에뛰드하우스) is a South Korean cosmetics brand owned by Amore Pacific. The brand name 'Etude' comes from Frederic Chopin's studies of the piano. The company was established in 1966, and the corporate name was changed to Oscar Corporation in 1985. In 1990, it was incorporated by Amore Pacific Group. The name was changed to Etude Corporation in 1997. Etude House Seoul was launched in 2005. It opened its 100th brand store in 2007 and its 200th in 2009.(source)

What this product claims to achieve:
"This is a six color eye shadow palette that comes in trendy colors and various textures for fantastic expression of the eyes for different occasions." (source)

Directions and ingredients:


There are lots of things I absolutely love about this palette.

First, the colors are absolutely adorable. They remind me of summer and ice cream and happiness. They are pigmented enough where they will look lovely when worn, but they are not so strong that one bad move will just mess up your artwork and make you just take it all off and start from scratch.

The colors are very much buildable, and you can customize the strength of each based on what the occasion is.


You can wear these during the day in the office, at a family gathering, or a night out - you name it. Because the colors are very different, yet in perfect harmony, you can create very different looks with them, depending on your mood. You can create a cat-eye look, or a very pink, very girly one - and everything in between.

The sparkly colors are beautifully sparkly, but not obnoxious or cheap-looking.


If you are like I, and you can't draw a stick figure, can't visualize things, and makeup tutorials are like a foreign language to you (you get the picture,) I am positive you will not have a hard time creating different types of beautiful eye makeup with this palette. I didn't, and I am all the things outlined above...


I have always used these eyeshadows with the Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer, and I never had any issues with them crumbling or setting into those damn folds.

Recommend? Yes, yes, YES. This is a collection of beautiful colors that last and are wonderfully customizable. I have a hard time trying to image someone who would not be able to use this product.

Where to buy? BeautyBoxKoreaJolseKoreaDepart



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get Paid For Shopping Online

Follow on Bloglovin'

Follow

Get 15% Off!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Get $5 Off!

Activate by Bloglovin'

Follow by Email