Wishlisted 6/3/16

I have decided to start a series of entries for products that are new to my imaginary wish list. They’re products that are new-on-the-market or new-to-me, and I am not actually planning to buy them anytime soon (hence my calling it an “imaginary” wish list,) either because I have more than enough similar products already, or - and that will be the case with most of them - I cannot afford to buy them. 
However, imagine if I suddenly win the lotto, and my brain just goes empty as soon as I sit down in front of my laptop to go crazy with my AB shopping. That would be awful, wouldn’t it? Well, in that case, I will have these blog entries to help me. Hey, you gotta be prepared!

On the other hand, if you happen upon this blog, you might find something potentially lesser-known that you want to try. If you do, please let me know, and let me live my AB dream vicariously through you. 
Until I win the lotto, that is.


Graymelin apparently has a moisturizing cream whose star ingredient is crocodile oil. It also includes Canadian ice water, shea butter, and hyaluronic acid, as well as a seemingly endless list of all sorts of extracts. 



I have no idea what most of that stuff even is, but I would absolutely buy this simply for the novelty of it. 
I have only found it on Graymelin’s website as part of a special set whose sale price is 23,000 Won here.
Innisfree has released three new creams in their Jeju Sparkling line which I am not even seeing on their website yet. 

I can see each of these work for me, for different reasons. The oil-free ones on hot, humid days, the moisture cream at night, and the tone-up cream… well, because my skin needs some tonin’ up. Plus, I really do like Innisfree, so I would definitely check these out.
More info here.
And, speaking of sparkling water, Skinfood has a couple interesting pore packs that use it. The concept behind their “Cool Meringue” and “Hot Steam” packs seems similar to that behind the popular Caolion packs.



The cool pack is sold for 14,000 Won, and the hot pack for 10,000 Won on Skinfood’s Korean website.
Last but not least, Labiotte has a lip balm that looks like a tiny wine glass! I honestly don’t care whether the product is good or not, and I don’t even drink, but I would absolutely buy this for the packaging alone. Irresistible.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get Paid For Shopping Online

Follow on Bloglovin'

Follow

Get 15% Off!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Get $5 Off!

Activate by Bloglovin'

Follow by Email